Due to popular demand, Geneva Sri Lanka Cricket Club is pleased to announce a fourth, two week cricket tour in Sri Lanka.
All cricket lovers wishing to join the tour must confirm their participation by filling out registration form and returning it by 30 September 2015. Full payment ensuring your commitment must be received by 31 January 2016. The cost of the tour package is 1,550 CHF.
Price includes the following:
- Welcoming and assisting at the airport
- Accommodation (sharing twin Rooms on the BB basis)
- Transport in A/C Luxury Coach from hotel to hotel and to match venues.
- The tour includes minimum of 6-7 matches. (Colombo-Dambulla-Jaffna-Hambanthota-Galle) Rained off matches cannot be re-arrange.
- Lunch & Tea during match.
Price does not include the following:
- Airline ticket (Geneva/Zurich -Colombo and back)
- Insurance coverage (compulsory)
- Lunch & dinner during the tour (except on match days)
- Departure transfer to airport + Airport Charges
- Extras such as laundry, telephone calls, Alcoholic beverages & Mineral water
- All other expenses of a personal nature
The following Club Condition will apply:
- Participants must arrange their own insurance.
- Anyone who regularly plays cricket can register for the tour (does not have to play for the GESLCC and does not have to be a Sri Lankan)
- Total number of players for the tour will be 14 (each player will participate in a minimum of 4 matches).
- No cancellation could be done once tour package is confirmed.
- Once paid/confirmed, no refund will be available.
- All members must travel together on all sectors. (please note that there will be limited space for companions).
- All members must respect the purpose of the tour.
- Private itineraries cannot be arranged during the tour. (19 March – 2 April)
- The tour does not facilitate hospitality or transport for local family members or friends.
Thank you and best regards,